I love nail polish. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite cosmetic in the world [sorry, mascara!.] That being said, I find myself not really being wowed by polishes lately. Perhaps it's because I've seen and worn too many, or maybe nothing amazing has been released for a while. Whatever the reason, I haven't found a new polish that makes me stare at my hands admiringly for minutes at a time, until now.
Revlon's Starry Pink, part of their Expressionists line, is stunning. Stunning isn't even the word for it. I love that the base coat is a light pink and the glitter is silver.
** I left my camera at a friend's house and won't have it back for a few days. So, please excuse the horrible camera phone quality. For better pictures, you can go to The PolishAholic's blog, she has great swatches!
From far away it looks like a very plain pink color, it even looks like an "office polish". However, when you get up close, you see the large hex glitters and the smaller round ones and it's so great. People's reactions are usually "oh that's prett- oh wow!" the latter being when they realize it's not just pink polish.
Do yourself a favor and pick these up ASAP. From what I hear, they'll be part of Revlon's core collection, so there's no need for the limited edition panic attack. The only place I've been able to find this and the other polishes in this collection is at Target.Don't look for them in a special display, they're right in with the other polishes, and this week they're on sale!


No comments:
Post a Comment