Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nail Spam!

While looking through my phone, I found a bunch of nail pictures I've taken to upload to my Facebook page. They're not amazing quality, but you can still see the colors and that's all that matters!

I tried my hand [ha! nail pun] at a little bit of nail art in support of the Miami Heat playing in the finals [a lot of good that did!]. The red is OPI Vodka & Caviar.

This is Sinful Colors Fiji and--wait for it-- Sally Hansen HIDDEN TREASURE!

Revlon Royal. I love love love how bright this is.

China Glaze Recycle and a no-name brand for the light pink. I love the combo of grey and pink. Please check out my Hello Kitty bathrobe in the background!

China Glaze Ruby Pumps. I love this color, it has so much depth. The pictures don't do it justice.

This is one of my favorite nail looks. The base is Finger Paints Aren't You Gladiolus? and the crackle coat is Sally Hansen Vintage Violet.

Another Hidden Treasure combination.The base is China Glaze Custom Kicks. 
Hidden Treasure turns gold when combined with the turquoise and it looks amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment